After 2.5 years of planning and construction, we moved into our new home on January 4th, 2016. Our new complex boasts nearly 50,000 s/f of space that is a one-stop shop for your health and fitness needs.
Vitality Fitness is only one piece of the puzzle, taking up 20,000 s/f of space, complete with full locker rooms, private training studio, over 100 feet of pull-up rigs, and 4 training spaces that will allow for a wide variety of programs being offered.
In addition to CrossFit Vitality, the complex is also home to:
- Chiro Cabarrus – Chiropractic Center
- Clean Juice – Organic Juice and Recovery Bar
- Falon Patton Salon – Hair Salon run by the talented Falon Patton-Smith
- Nielsen’s Sports Division – Sports Marketing Firm
- Venture Management – General Contractor
- Fuzion Force – Kids and Adult Dance Studio
- Create Well-Being – Massage Therapy By Corrie Cooper
- Vitality Cryo – Full body Cryotherapy Treatment
We have all the training tools you need in order to achieve your fitness goals, however, it won’t be the equipment that begins your journey, it will be your commitment to the program. We offer free intro classes weekly and would love to have you come tour our new facility.