The ability to compete in whatever I do is what keeps me going everyday. Whether it is playing in local sports leagues or even in a game of Yahtzee, I love to compete. CrossFit is called, “The Sport of Fitness”, and I have yet to find anything come remotely close to the atmosphere it creates. I played basketball and football through high school and College until I joined the Marine Corps in 2003. It was in the Marine Corps that I discovered CrossFit and was able to learn a lot of what I know through Brandon and Bobbi Millsaps who have been with CrossFit since the beginning. Through multiple deployments, CrossFit was the foundation for my own, as well as my Marines’, fitness. It was during that time that I realized how much I enjoyed seeing the results it consistently was able to produce. Once I received my CrossFit Certification, my goal became to create a facility within my community where like-minded individuals can come together to work towards a common goal of living a healthier and more active lifestyle.
As a younger athlete, I didn’t have the opportunity to develop my physical/mental fitness through CrossFit, and my desire is to provide today’s athletes with this incredible fitness methodology. Whether you are a middle school or collegiate level athlete or a mom/dad in their late 50s or 60s, and everyone in between, you will see remarkable results from CrossFit, not just in the gym, but in your everyday life. If you are serious about improving your health and fitness and are willling to work hard and be held accountable to your goals, then CrossFit Vitality is the answer and I will get you where you need to be. Be advised, I do not hold hands and tell my clients what they “want” to hear. You will pay good money for this training and I will ensure you get what you have paid for.
My Rule: Don’t Bring Your Ego into the Gym!
Training Blog – http://stevepinkerton.blogspot.com/
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification
- CrossFit Level 2 Certification
- CrossFit Level 3 Certification
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Certified
- CrossFit Movement and Mobility Certified
- CrossFit Football Certified
- CrossFit Kettlebell Certified
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certified
- CrossFit Defense Trainer
- 2nd Place, The “Ten” 2010
- 1st Place Carolina Fitness Challenge, 2010
- 9th Place 2011 Mid-Atlantic Regionals
- 1st Place “Battle of the Border” 2011
- 4th Place Mid-Atlantic Regionals 2012
- 3rd Place Outlaw Open, Nov 2012
- 5th Place Mid-Atlantic Regional 2013
- 12th Place Mid-Atlantic Regionals 2015